Where is the Cloud now?
It’s been years now since the buzz of the Cloud has landed. Is it mature enough to trust it? Are we fully embracing it or are we still reluctant? How far has it gone, where is it going and what is its challenges?
Frontier Cloud would like to invite you to an exclusive event on the latest in Cloud Computing.
- Find out how organisations are adopting the Cloud and the impact of it
- Discover the risks in the Cloud space, as presented by a Cloud specialist lawyer
- Understand the challenges and rewards of Cloud Computing as one of UK’s Largest Freight Organisation shares their journey into the Cloud
- Demystify Cloud concepts and jargons
There event is free to attend but seats are limited. To secure your place, Register Now
15:00 – 15:30 Registration & Refreshments
15:30 – 16:00 State of the Cloud: Where is the Cloud Today
16:00 – 16:30 Manage Your Risks in the Cloud
- Service Credits, “As Is” Service & Other Contract Loopholes
- EU data issues: New rules & New Fines
- US data issues: Microsoft & Google Rulings, National Security Agency, Patriot Act
16:30 – 17:00 Case Study: A look at the Cloud Journey of one of UK’s Largest Freight Organisation
17:00 – 17:15 Panel Discussion
17:15 – 17:30 Wrap-up and Closing
17:30 – ‘til late Peer-to-Peer Networking & Drinks
Network with Experts & Peers over Drinks by the River Thames
At the end of the discussions, you may engage with our resource speakers over drinks.
Present your challenges and get them answered.
Compare notes with peers and learn best-practices.
…all in the plush comforts of The Yacht London.
Frank Jennings, Cloud Lawyer & Partner, DMH Stallard LLP
Frank is a lawyer specialising in cloud & technology, commercial contracts, data security, & intellectual property. His clients come to him not just for his specialist legal advice but also rely upon him for his can-do mentality and pragmatic approach to solving problems and managing risk. Frank chairs the Cloud Industry Forum’s code of practice board and blogs at http://thecloudlawyer.net. Independent legal directory Legal 500 ranks him #1 commenting on his “high profile in the cloud computing industry where he is very active”.
Locate the venue here.
Nearest Tube Station: Temple
For more information about this event, please get in touch with Divina Tumlos at 0845 603 6552 | firstname.lastname@example.org