Replicate Hyper‑V virtual machines from a primary site to a replica site at a fraction of the usual DR cost
With the evolving nature of IT, organisations are finding new challenges with their Business Continuity (BC) requirements. Disaster Recovery (DR) solutions with synchronous replication are becoming more expensive whilst the need to reduce costs related to downtime is a growing concern. Other challenges include proactive monitoring, manual recovery of virtual machines and the ability to protect staff workload.
DR specialist and Microsoft Gold Hosting Partner Frontier Technology recently hosted an event that discussed how Hyper-V Replica 2012’s new functionality can lower BC costs. This new feature allows Hyper-V virtual machines to replicate from a primary site to a replica site.
Some of the benefits include –
- Affordable in-box business continuity and disaster recovery
- Failure recovery in minutes
- More secure replication across network
- No need for storage arrays
- No need for other software replication technologies
- Automatic handling of live migration
- Simpler configuration and management
For more information, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org | 0845 603 6552
Read more News