This organisation exists to reform public services, providing a platform for public service officers to affect real change and better people’s lives.
This management consulting firm, with just less than a hundred employees, serves local councils across the UK. Their staff are highly mobile and their way of working is decentralised.
Because of their growing size and needs, they felt that they have outgrown their incumbent service provider. They needed better IT that’s scalable, reliable and sustainable. This time, they wanted to fully outsource their IT requirements to a company who can render professional service with competent and helpful service engineers.
- 100% of employees are focused on delivering value for their core business
- Major business critical systems are securely hosted and backed up off-premise
- Eliminated the complexities of IT procurement, management and maintenance
- Improved IT scalability and reliability
- Removed the hassles of dealing with multiple suppliers for IT related issues
- Assurance that their infrastructure utilises the latest in enterprise IT
- IT is compliant with their ISO standards
- OpEx model allows for easy cashflow and liquidity